Friday, November 4, 2011

Welcome People Sent Here by the Orient!


So you're probably thinking, "is this for real?". Nope....

Anyways, I contemplated reversing the order of the blog so that the mission statement and our introductions would be first and you could chronologically understand how we've evolved. However, I decided that would suck, so figure it out yourselves (lol jk luv u guyz). If you want to only read the funny stuff or learn about how we got stuck in this mess, I made it easy and created a table of contents! Hooray books! Also, the links are probably the second best thing on the blog, next to the kittens. Writing and humor take a close third. Do what you want with us, we give you our full consent.


Meet us:
Our Mission Statement

We   R   Who   We  R

My favorite posts:
F is for friends who do stuff together
U is for you and me,
N is for anywhere and anytime at all

down here in the deep blue sea!


I remember this song being much funnier.

No comments:

Post a Comment