Sunday, November 27, 2011

Is This Real Life?

Shut up, David after dentist.

Oh hey! Didn't see you there. What's that? You're wondering if the blog is still alive? Well it is. It's just that, I mean, I guess I'm trying to say, I'm not good at this type of thing. I forgot that I was in charge. I let you guys down. Whoops. DON'T WORRY I'LL FIX WHAT I'VE BROKEN!!!!!

So the nationals blupdates didn't really work, and then I kinda had to rush through all my work Monday and Tuesday. Furthermore, it's Thanksgiving break, so go buy yourself a KitKat, fatty, and give me a damn break. Also there's this really cute girl that I spent a lot of time with. She's funny, she likes foxes, and the only weird thing about her is that she spends time with me........I guess that's a pretty weird thing. I dunno, I like her; that belt is hotter than Hansel.

Woah look a video!


"Meeeeeeeooooooooowwww!"

Anywho, I will most certainly be reviving the blog as soon as it's logistically feasible. 

THINGS I WILL DO

1. Write about our nationals trip (filled with hilarity and good results! double win!)
2. Make general stereotypes of the types of people at Bowdoin
3. Jokes and laughs. More. Yes.
4. Get some more weekly contests rolling
5. Work on posting at regular times.
6. Pass all my classes.


THINGS I WON'T DO

1. Ever stop posting pictures of cats. 

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!11

No comments:

Post a Comment