Wednesday, November 30, 2011

More Pictures! Less Words! Learn What A Meme Is!

Empowered in Howard takes a Teaching Hour! And by hour I mean like maybe 10 minutes tops (if you read slower than my grandma who lost an eye in the great pirate battle of Boca Teacapan.)

So, what exactly is a meme? I asked our interweb/computer science/in-house genius/general consultant/computer wiz/fat cat expert Matt Glatt. He defined a meme as "an internet inside joke, usually involving a picture." There are many meme's out there, and most of you noobs don't know any of them. However, they are hilarious and usually involve topical humor or are satirical of pop culture. Here are some of my favorites:

Insanity Puppy

Cute, yet terrifying.

Normally I'm against killing cats, but this was too funny to pass up.
I wanna be like him when I grow up.





Hipster Cat
Zach's favorite cat.




 Meanwhile, in the (country of your choice)
Personally I love the Ukraine. Yury <3




THE _________  IS TOO DAMN HIGH

Gotta love black Republican Presidential Nominee's! (see: Herman Cain)





Flying Octopus?!?!
IS THERE ANYWHERE SAFE?!?!?!?



 nope.

No comments:

Post a Comment