Sunday, November 6, 2011

Hey, Ya Tried Your Best This Week

As I once again only received one entry for the Hey, Ya Looked Good This Week competition, the one entrant won. Competition implies a minimum of two, so if I could just start getting like a few pictures, or even multiple pictures of the same person, that would be helpful. Anyways, I couldn't in good faith actually call it "looking good". But he tries his best. And your winner is....


Just so Howard right meow.

In case you don't know Mr. Saba, this is a typical weekday outfit. Notice the blue on blue, great for work in the lab. Goggles are a necessary precaution, even though it's compsci lab. Sleep first, safety first, homework first: the golden rules of the Dalai Saba.

Wondering about how his pants got wet? His own explanation: "You know that girl I'm into? Julie? Julie McCullough? She walked by me this morning and our hands brushed....boom went the dynamite."

No comments:

Post a Comment